Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope you're having a wonderful day. I have probably mentioned this before, but one of the reason I love Easter is because I love bunnies. I have for years. I have a collection of them - some stuffed and several ceramic or decorative bunnies. When March 1 arrives, I pull out the Easter decor and all the bunnies and they just make me smile! That's one reason I collect these adorable bunny stamps from The Cat's Pajamas. I mean, who could resist those ears? :)
Today's card is a soft one featuring pastel papers from the Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon collection. I also paper-pieced Mr. Bun in a soft gray pattern from the collection, then colored his nose pink. The image is colored with Copics and I added a touch of Stickles to the eggs for sparkle. A simple button and ribbon tie finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Bashful blue, Neenah white, Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon
Accessories: Nestabilities, corner rounder, button, seam binding ribbon

No comments: