Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Box of Love

I made this card for a recent challenge from My Favorite Things. The challenge was an encouragement. This Pure Innocence girl is such a cutie, and a box of love sure seems encouraging, so this seemed like a good choice. I paired the image with papers from Bella Blvd. I love these papers - such fun patterns and colors, especially that chevron. I have almost used them up which is both great - because I have a habit of cutting into a sheet of paper and then never using the rest - and sad, because I will miss these papers when they are gone! The sentiment is stamped on an MFT label die. I debated whether to stamp in black or blue - the image is stamped in black, then colored, but the papers are navy. I think I should have gone with navy! I also added a touch of Stickles to the little girl's shoes, dress and the heart in her hair.
That's all for me today. thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: Night of navy, pretty in pink, Neenah white, Bella Blvd.
Accessories: Nestabilities, MFT die, button, ribbon, Stickles

No comments: